“The usual”

Islands
Ranked #18 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Nothing special to report, neither about the food nor the service. There are many better choices in the area. Burgers are their main offerings.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Better than average burger place and price reflects that. Relatively fast and efficient service. Easy parking, just off I-80.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I'm a getting older and sometimes I feel a little dated in a place like this - but I like to have fun and eat healthy food so as long as I can get in, I do. Good food! I had the Mahi fish taco, and others had salads and tacos. The food was all good and the price was very reasonable. Whelan did a good job with us older folks and we even gave him some laughs. Sometimes young help is hit or miss but he gave us good service. Four of us ate for about 50 bucks and the food was good. I'd go back.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

i had the Kobb salad and it was very good. I ordered the sliders to go and when I got to my hotel they were over cooked and dry.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

good burgers & friendly service, cool vibe.
a little tough to get to, but worth the effort.
if not working, would have had a beer or 2.