“Pretty good ”

Islands
Ranked #18 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Went there with a group of 9. All sat at a corner table. 4 kids. Was perfect. Waitress was superb. Fast, friendly, and helpful. Haven’t been to an Islands in years. Same food and all good. Had the fish tacos and others had salads and burgers. All of my group rates the food 8 or 9 on a 10 scale.
Loved it.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I started out somewhere else, wasn’t very good, so I walked over to Islands. They have mixed reviews so I wasn’t sure I’d eat there. I arrived during happy hour, had a great drink, and the locals at the bar make you feel very welcome. I decided to have a salad. It was fabulous, the Sleek Greek. I ate the entire thing. Everyone around me told me the burgers are great too. Tomorrow I’ll go back to try them out. The service was wonderful and very friendly. I look forward to going again tomorrow.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to islands for almost 30 years more than 10 years at this current location. Our favorite are the hula burgers the unending fries. The to can sandwich which is a chicken sandwich teriyaki with pineapple and onion rings! Islands also offers a variety of salads and soups and a full bar. I'm only not giving it 4 stars because they have shrunk their buns to a normal size, they used to have over sized buns for their burgers, and I think the quality has slipped.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

I was staying at a hotel across the street and this was close enough to walk to. The decor what you'd expect from a place named Islands, surfing and beach everywhere. The food choices were many and there were about 5 things I wanted to order but settled on the Fish Tacos and a beer. Overall, I'd recommend it and I'd go back.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Nothing special to report, neither about the food nor the service. There are many better choices in the area. Burgers are their main offerings.