“Fresh Bagels Made Here”
Review of Noah's Bagels

Noah's Bagels
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Roseville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Description: Bagel café specializing in bagels, baked fresh in-house, coffee, cage free egg sandwiches and lunch. Offers extensive catering options for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We usually just get their baker's dozen, but we've found their bagels to be strong competition to other local shops, definitely anything outside of New York City. Occasionally we will splurge on their juices and sandwiches, and wonder why we don't do it more.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

This chain seems to make the best bagels.... All the location I have been to are pretty consistent...

We usually get 13 bagels... They offer deals if you sign up on their website.

The bagels are good.

I stop at Starbucks nearby and pick up bagels from this spot.

We will go back...

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

I live about 5 miles away but it's worth the trip. Bagels remind me New York bagels that I miss so much. They have a great variety and staff is always helpful and nice

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Bagels are very good. Worth the wait. Closest I have tasted to New York bagels. Ordered three bagel breakfast sandwiches. One was made wrong, but quickly fixed.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Theirs nothing like starting your day with a good Bagel and a coffee. There coffee is good but there bagels are great!