“Fun for Kids and Grownups alike”
Review of A Dash of Panache

A Dash of Panache
Ranked #5 of 17 Dessert in Roseville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2018

My writing group had their party here at Christmas and it was a big hit. I decided to bring my 5 & 7 year old great nieces here for a private high tea and they enjoyed it s well. The staff is great with children and the food was fabulous for both groups. I'll be back again.!

Reviewed December 20, 2016

Four of us had high tea at Dash of Panache and had just the best time! They have an armoire filled with feather boas, hats, scarves, jewelry, etc., that you can use while you are at the restaurant for photo ops. That was good for a lot of giggles Then we got to the food! The sandwiches were fabulous! Delicious, fresh, very tasty, and the desserts are to die for! Between the tea sandwiches and dessert, there is a salad and soup of the day. Oh, and of course, tea. Hundreds of different kinds. Everything was very good, very tasty, very fresh. LOVE this place! We'll come back often. Oh, and if you are a vegetarian, just let them know when you book your reservation so they can make those special sandwiches for you. I highly recommend Dash of Panache!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

My two girlfriends and I had reservations to this lovely Tea Parlor. It is Northern California's only French-deco Tea House. The first choice you have to make on their menu is selecting a tea. There were at least 50 different kinds of tea to choose from. We were instructed on how to properly put the infuser with the tea leaves into our own, individual tea pot. Then the delicious scones and pastry dish came out with fresh homemade lemon curd along with their heavy whipped cream. So delicious! Next on the menu were the petite sandwiches. They consisted of Cucumber cream Cheese with Lemon Pepper; Turkey with a cranberries, and chicken salad. We were also served a pinwheel. It was tasty. Toward the end of our High Tea eating, you had a choice of butternut squash/apple soup or a lovely green salad. Each of these choices was served with their homemade quiche. At the end of this eating frenzy, out came all the desserts/pastries. We were all so stuffed even though the eclair looked tempting, we had them boxed up to take home. It was an amazing experience. i will go there again and take my three daughters with me. This Tea House was selected as the Best Tea House in Roseville in 2015. Paul and Debra Gilman have a very lovely place. They had a dress up closet if you wanted to wear a fancy hat or a boa, or a scarf while attending your tea party. It was really very quaint and tastefully decorated.

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Looking for something different for a lunch outing with girlfriends? I took my friend here for lunch today. It was wonderful! Kim was a pleasure and the owner, Paul was very friendly. The choices of tea were plentiful. The food outstanding. Great atmosphere for tea. There was even a closet to choose hats, scarves and jewelry to snap up our appearance! I will go back here again and recommend A Dash of Panache for a great place to enjoy afternoon tea!

Reviewed March 22, 2016

OMG!! Love, love this little spot in Old Roseville. I found this spot a couple years ago, and have been making it a regular "when I get home to California spot". Quaint, quiet and really good tea, lunch and ice cream. We've had salads, and sandwiches on several occasions, just as good and a lot less money than going to the Cheesecake Factory. It's not as swanky or impressive as CCF, but it's got personality and it's fun. And most of all, it's owned obviously by someone who cares.
I'm an "Ice Cream Junky" so this little place has my heart. It's the good stuff. Non of that fat free stuff, enjoy, eat dessert first sometimes...you deserve it!! Thank you Dash of Panache for being such breath of fresh air!!