Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joseph D

Room need a refresh but great food, service and grounds.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 5, 2023via mobile
The hotel grounds are fantastic but the rooms are pretty dated and frankly smell old. Food is amazing as is guest services but this is my second time this year where I had the same experience. Four Seasons is newer and may be the way to go here absent a much needed refresh.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded Dec 13, 2023
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I appreciate the comments. I am happy to hear you enjoyed dining with us, and will share your kind words with our Guest Services team.

• ZenHotels.com
    C$885
10.3 km from Auberge du Soleil
View more hotels in Rutherford
1,068 results
All reviews overlooking the valley napa valley main restaurant sculpture garden wine country wine tasting beautiful property mercedes spa suite concierge luxury anniversary patio fireplace massage valet
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2023

First class hotel with a First class price.
This grounds are nothing short of stunning. The design, where the buildings are stepped up a hillside, affords breathtaking views of the valley. The landscaping and sculptures along the path call out to your soul and invite you to stroll.
The staff are truly outstanding. We asked for a firmer pillow and two arrived before we returned to our room. The housekeeping is amazing.

We inquired about an upgrade from our Valley view King room and were told nothing was available. I was a little disappointed as we were staying for 4 nights,
The bed design had us bumping our shins getting in and out, as the bedframe protrudes a few inches beyond the mattress. The mattress itself, was clearly in need of replacement(Biarritz 3), as it bowed down at the side where a succession of past guests sat on the bed while getting in and out. I would have not expected to note that the bed was uncomfortable for a room at this price.

Overall - Small negatives and huge positives. Stay here if your budget allows such luxury.

Room tip: Valley view rooms offer a great view
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bradley Reynolds, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2023

Dear PDQ312,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words on your stay and our property. I will share your kind words with our Guest Services team.

I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed August 29, 2023

One of my most relaxing trips. The facilities and grounds are beautiful. Our room was quite large with a lovely patio overlooking the most gorgeous views. It was so peaceful. I loved the grounds with the gardens and unique statues. I took many walks on the scenic trails. We had a few minor hiccups with our room but the staff arrived immediately to fix. The room itself was nicely done with a large bathroom with tub. Our small fridge was fully stocked with goodies which we enjoyed. We did use the complimentary Mercedes which was so convenient. Locally, the wineries and towns are close. The Auberge restaurant and service was outstanding. The gym was a little small but doable. Overall, a fabulous experience. I look forward to returning.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bradley Reynolds, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2023

Dear Gemmy5,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Auberge du Soleil and enjoy some rest and relaxation! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your room as well as the grounds and outdoor sculpture garden.

I hope to welcome you for a return visit in the near future.

Reviewed August 21, 2023

My wife and I recently spent a 3 day weekend here for our 10th Anniversary and it was nothing short of amazing! From the minute we landed at SFO till the minute we returned to the airport was truly bliss. An amazing property with even better service. Both restaurants are phenomenal and our experience at the spa was second to none. Special shout outs to Steve at the concierge desk for helping to organize our entire visit and Sam our driver for the weekend! we can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bradley Reynolds, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2023

Dear Global36668021758,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback and for the "5 Star" review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your special anniversary celebration. I'm glad you were able to make great memories with us and hope you will return again in the near future. I will share your kind words with Steve as well as our Culinary & Spa team.

My best,
Managing Director

Reviewed July 29, 2023

Auberge du Soleil has the wonderful qualities of a luxury European hotel - but overlooking Napa Valley! The Restaurant (the hotel's fine dining experience), accommodations and hotel staff contribute to a memorable stay. Truly a gem!

Date of stay: July 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bradley Reynolds, General Manager at Auberge du Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2023

Dear luvtobepampered,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Auberge du Soleil. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and dining with us.

I hope to welcome you for a return visit in the near future.

Reviewed July 21, 2023 via mobile

Pros
Adore the rooms, super peaceful, considered decor, really comfortable
Excellent front desk staff
Beautiful grounds & views
Great gym
Excellent food throughout
Truly relaxing stay
By far the best hotel we’ve stayed in wine country and we’ve tried a lot

Cons
Wish the pool area was larger for the size of the resort. It can feel cramped.
Would love if the pool had a poolside restaurant and/ or bar instead of the only option being to eat on your sun lounger

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear cassidyjem,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially as a frequent visitor to Napa Valley!

We have additional seating next to the Pool Bar and hope you'll be able to enjoy dining at a table during your next visit.