See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Absolutely disgusting place. Smelled dirty, no menities not even toiled paper in the room. TV went on but audio was not above a whisper. I was afraid to get into the bed for fear of bugs. Totally nasty place. Should be burned down and rebuilt.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We were disappointed to read your feedback, and we apologize for your less than stellar stay. We are meeting with the housekeeping and maintenance teams to discuss this situation and reiterate the importance of impeccable customer service and attention to detail. Kindly note, all the kitchenware, and other in-room amenities are available at front desk to ensure their cleanliness. Please consider a return visit to our hotel so that we can provide you with a better stay on a future date.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

booked 3 rooms for a quick family get together......started off frustrating due to reservation mix ups.....location was perfect for our needs and figured the hotel had a good reputation and price was right......well you get what you pay for....rooms were not very clean.....we all found items under our beds from previous guests.....socks.....shoes.....and the refrigerators in 2 of the rooms had old cups....sodas from previous guests. Room was dusty.....and the sofa sleeper had a smell of urine. I would not stay here again just for this reason......

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

It is very disappointing to know we failed to deliver you a stay that could meet your expectations. Our first preference is to ensure a spotless accommodation for every guest, but we are extremely sorry we fell short of doing so while you were here. Your concerns have been shared with our Housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service moving forward. On a positive note, we are happy our location worked well for you. Please consider giving us one more chance so we can redeem ourselves.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

BEWARE! My company had booked seven double rooms for two nights here. When we arrived at 10:00 pm as a group after a cross-county flight, the lobby door of this place was locked and there was a handwritten sign taped up saying "No Rooms." We called the front desk and the clerk rudely told us to "go away." We told her we had a month old PAID FOR BOOKING for these rooms. She eventually opened the door, but then engaged in an absurd argument in front of group with our travel manager. Again, she told us to leave! (Several of our people videoed this whole upsetting encounter.) At that point another customer came in - also with a paid in advance reservation - and the clerk pulled this same stunt on him. As that new battle raged our group left, and found refuge in the Super 8 a few miles away. In 32 years of full time worldwide business travel I've never seen ANYTHING like this. Extended Stay America - Sacramento is the worst!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PRO_director
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience. We are sorry our hotel was overbooked and unable to accommodate you. We offer no excuses for this mix-up, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will offer us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

well , I have to say , the reception was very nice & accomodating.
but the property is in disarray and rooms need a lot of work , homeless sleep in the back parking area. It was noisy and the pillows suck !!
I have slept in worse places but not on purpose.

Room Tip: no such thing
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Diana, thank you for choosing us for your overnight stay. We are sorry you were unhappy with your room and regret the inconvenience it caused. We value your feedback as it will help us improve our facilities and amenities moving forward. On a positive note, we are happy you liked some aspects of our hotel. We hope you will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Only 1 word can describe this hotel. I thought they had a good reputation but I guess not. I do have tremendous compliments for the night clerk who checked me in around 10:30 PM. He put me on the 2nd floor and carried my bag up the stairs for me since I had a medical issue & could not do it my self.

Here were my issues:
1 - no clock - how do you set an alarm????
2 - no glass in bathroom or anywhere else
3 - broken hair dryer. I could not report it as no one was on duty when I left @ 6:30 ish
4 - carpet is FILTHY including big torn area in kitchen under chair
5 - told me there is coffee @ 6:00 am but no one was on duty around 6 ish.

I did not feel comfortable in this hotel with the things that were dirty.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you encountered while here. We have shared your concerns with the respective teams, and we have taken actions to ensure that we do not repeat these issues in the future. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.