We stayed one night on a recent visit to Sacramento. The room was clean and spacious with a comfortable bed and modern bath and shower facilities. They had a fitness room that was very small but with pretty modern equipment. A pleasant surprise to us was the happy hour that featured decent California wines and tasty chicken wings along with some raw veggies and mini pizzas. Add in the included free wi fi and hot and cold breakfast and the place registers on my screen as a solid value for the price. I usually check out Hampton Inns when we travel as they are pretty consistent in quality. In this particular location, that quality was accompanied by a very attractive room rate as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo hotel is near the Sacramento Zoo and McKinley Park. Our hotel's amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, a microwave and mini-refrigerator in-room, a multi-lingual staff, an outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, and 962 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd. Hotel Sacramento
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd.
- Hampton Inn Sacramento
- Sacramento Hampton Inn