“Great Breakfast ”

Cuisines: Irish, Scottish, British
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I loved the building and history of how it was started. We both had the full Monty. She had the sourdough walnut French toast which was amazing. I had the waffles which was good but would definitely recommend the French toast instead.

Reviewed April 19, 2017

I think it had been about 10 years since I'd been to Fox & Goose. Some of my colleagues were going down there and I tagged along. My main feeling was one of regret because I could have been having lunch there all these years but I'd forgotten how good it is. Now beware, it is not light fare. They serve good hearty British food and you will leave stuffed.

I can't remember what I ordered but it was excellent. The others were smiling too.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Fun spot to get breakfast in Sac. Great selection of breakfast drinks. Bloody Mary selection is solid. Food it great and sticks to your ribs. Great spot to meet friends and fill up

Reviewed March 2, 2017

Great bar, good food, good events. The breakfast and brunch menu is especially good despite the fact that I mostly come here for beer. A good selection is usually on tap of English and Irish beers. They also host live music several nights and have a great Pub Quiz.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was moderate. But the mini scones and the Devonshire cream were OUT of this world!!!! Seriously a must!!! And if you wanna step up the game, order the lemon curd, OH dear GOD!!! Great location, kid friendly for sure and DELISH Bloody Mary!!!

1  Thank 227kellien