“great Mexican food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Ernesto's

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th and S Street
Transit: Light Rail on 16th St. and R St
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Their fish tacos are one of the best I've had. I also like their Steak Combo of taco, quesadilla & enchilada. service is very good and fast. Has a great covered outdoor seating area. We like them so much we had them cater for a party not long ago.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

It's fun (as long as there's no pollen) to hang out on the patio and people watch as you enjoy delectable fish tacos and chips with great chips. Grab one of the margaritas, too!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Pleasant location, large menu, outside terrasse, on the street. expected offers from a Mexican restaurant. good margaritas and good beers.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I have eaten here every time I come to Sacramento. The margaritas are good and two of them will have you buzzing! There Ceviche wasn't to bad and their Carnitas were tender and good and so was their Carne Asada. The chicken enchiladas Suizas is pretty good too. There aren't a lot of Mexican restaurants to pick from in the area but this is one of the better ones to eat at. If anything, go have one of their large margaritas.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I was pretty unimpressed with the chips, salsa, and bean dip. None were bad, they were all just 'meh.' Thankfully my fish tacos were outstanding. They were in no way 'authentic' (which a fish taco never is anyway) but they were excellent. I would happily devour more.

Other dishes at our table were good, drinks were fine, service was fine.

I would absolutely return for the fish tacos alone!