“Excellent Sunday brunch, weekday breakfast buffet... great staff!”
Review of Twigs Cafe

Twigs Cafe
Ranked #842 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 26 November 2016

I had Sunday Brunch while staying at Doubletree, $19.95 and very expansive. Prime Rib, seafood, breakfast, salads, cheese, fruits, eggs benedict, desserts. So much to choose from, great quality and very nice server. The next morning, my husband, mom and I were leaving the hotel to return our rental car and then a long flight back to east coast. I decided we would all go to the breakfast buffet, since airport food is never a good deal. It was $16.95 but included beverage, breakfast buffet, and omelettes to order. All delicious, and they had a great fire roasted salsa, super on potatoes and eggs. Server was very nice and even looked up the name of the salsa for us. Much better than trying to find breakfast somewhere else. This place is worth going to if you are in the Arden area. As good as anything else in the area and worth a trip there for brunch.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I ate two meals there and they were both good. The only issue I had was that the lunch buffet was mostly pasta, so I ordered off of the menu.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

The breakfast buffet had a great selection of food available. It wasn't the best breakfast buffet I've eaten at but it was definitely satisfying. Both sit down and to go available.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

While staying at the DoubleTree Hotel, we decided to have breakfast at Twigs Cafe & Lounge, which is the hotel's restaurant.

We had the Sunday breakfast buffet, which consisted of the normal buffet food: scrambled eggs, link sausage, bacon, fruit, breads, coffee, and juices. The food was okay, but nothing special. In addition to the buffet food, you can order one of the restaurant omelets from the menu.

I had a sausage, bacon, and cheese omelet. It came fairly quickly, but was basically some chopped link sausage and bacon from the buffet line, with shredded cheese on top. It tasted okay.

If you are staying at the hotel, and don't want to go off site, Twigs Cafe is okay, but a bit over priced in my opinion.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

This is a typical hotel restaurant with a buffet dinner that is very popular with students. We went on a Tuesday night for dinner, the lamb chops from Dixon were excellent, as was the accompanying quesadilla with goat cheese and carmelized onions. The veggies were just the average broccoli/bell pepper/zucchini medley. The prime rib was good, not outstanding, the accompanying baked potato was a little underdone, and the same veggies as the lamb. if you are without transportation, this restaurant will definitely appease any hunger, just not thrill you unless you get the lamb.