“Great for a quick bite or party”
Review of Ambrosia Cafe

Ambrosia Cafe
Ranked #69 of 2,169 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 29, 2017

They have a nice room in back for a group get-together near the capital. All the food I've tried has been great. Especially the elevated grilled cheese. Nice outdoor patio. Nice drink selection. Friendly staff.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

When we lived in Sac, we loved to go for coffee and muffins/pastry/light breakfast after church. We got to go again while visiting, and were reminded how much we enjoyed it. Not only are all the baked goods fresh and delicious, but the coffee is as well, and you get a generous cup. Highly recommend it if you're looking for a little break from the downtown hustle and bustle or just want a great cup of coffee.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Great place for coffee and light breakfast. Extremely busy during the week, my last visit was on a Sunday, and it was not as busy.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I was here a few months ago and wrote a review that was pretty negative because of the staff. The atmosphere was ruined because of it and I didn't enjoy my time, but I tried it out again and I'm so happy I did! The staff is fantastic, the coffee is amazing, the desserts are delicious and the tea is hot! It is now everything I wanted it to be in the first place, a great place to stop by for refreshment for a cozy cup of tea while looking at the capital or visiting the Cathedral. It's now on my must see list

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Easy spot to sit down or carry out a healthy breakfast. There is a nice choice of coffee/tea. Vegetarian options available. Gorgeous bakery options like muffins and scones. Everything is reasonably priced and service is quick.