“UNDER CONSTRUCTION”
Review of K Street Mall

K Street Mall
Ranked #130 of 171 things to do in Sacramento
Reviewed 26 July 2016

currently the parking situation is a mess, entering around Macy's and the new arena is horrible. Downtown is being revitalized, not the right time to window shop. Maybe going to a specific restaurant, but parking is no joke. My husband and I went to the theater.....it needs an uplift.

1  Thank kdavis2

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Homeless everywhere............dark at night, bars on every corner, panhandlers and cheapest parking is $25 for 8 hours. If yiou like questionable people in crowds, gnagbangers looking for others, etc.this is the place for you. Sacramento is still a cowtown mentality and crime is rampant.

4  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Although there are some great restaurants and historic sites nearthe K ST mall, the homeless have overtaken the area. Safety is a concern as well as parking and cleanliness. It's possible it will change once the new arena has been completed, but for now I would not explore area alone. Head to midtown area.

1  Thank Constance E
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I enjoy my walks down this mall and being able to have less noise and vehicles. Some areas of it are better than others - I mostly walk between 10th and 14th, which are nicer. During the day, I have been as far as 9th Street. There are a lot of closed store fronts but places are trying to make a go of it. It seems the mall is on a down trend again, sad to say. On weekends and at night, I have seen a lot of bad reports on the news.

1  Thank Lia T
Reviewed 13 June 2016

K Street is the heart of the downtowns area commercial corridor. Unfortunately, I wouldn't let my own mother walk down this street at night by herself. October 2016 marks the opening of the new half billion dollar Golden One Centre, so with it I hope the city will do a better jobs to keep the streets safe and clean.

2  Thank Marcus A