“Fun with great food and service”
Review of Cafeteria 15L

Cafeteria 15L
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafeteria 15L is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 2,249 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th St & L Street
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

In town for a few days attending a conference at the convention center, needed a place within walking distance. Found Cafeteria 15L only two blocks away. The service is fast and efficient, the menu has a large number of choices and the prices were mid range. We opted for the wedge salad, trio of fries and fish and chips. All three dishes were excellent!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Stopped in Sacramento to visit the California Firefighters' Memorial and was looking for a bite to eat nearby. I was referred to Cafeteria 15L by a pedestrian in the park. To our delight, nothing we ordered disappointed! My kids enjoyed a Border Burger and a Grilled Ham and Cheese. I highly recommend the Thai Steak Salad. As stated in the title of this review, my tastebuds were delighted by this flavorful Asian-inspired dish.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Went here for Sunday breakfast and was drawn in the minute I walked in the door. Both the indoor and outdoor seating area were cute and everything we tried including the chicken and waffles was great! Definitely recommend. And it’s never too early for a mimosa! It goes well with morning coffee. A must!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

There were 12 of us. We were very comfortable on the patio. All staff was nice and very helpful. Service and food were good. Food wise, nothing spectacular, but nithing bad either. A great meeting place even if only for drinks and appetizers. Conveniently located if you've toured the capital, and then Capital Park. It's right at the end of the park.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant! It’s popular so you should get a reservation or arrive early. Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s for Sunday breakfast with delicious food! (Ok, I forgot what I ate because the bloody Mary’s were so good) but I know the food was just as good. The servers were awesome and I can’t wait to visit Sacramento again.

Date of visit: May 2018