“My nephew and I”

Queen Sheba Ethiopian Restaurant
Ranked #155 of 2,070 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Enjoy a unique dining experience with vibrant colors and rich spices at Queen Sheba Ethiopian Cuisine where we cook with fresh and robust ingredients.
Reviewed 28 April 2016

It looks different than before. The place seems organized more. After perusing through the menu, staff suggested that Joseph and i should try their "Sheba's Special Como Platters", we wanted to have the fish, beef, and chicken with cabbage, lentils as vegetables. It was amazing. I had forgotten how good Ethiopian food was. My nephew and i both loved every morsel of food. Yes coffee was awesome. Joseph had tea.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Queen of Sheba is located on Broadway near Land Park.
This a great place to take folks who are vegetarians and need gluten free eats! We ordered a traditional shared dish, using the rolls of slightly sour bread as an eating utensil. It was okay, with good service, but not my favorite "go to" food.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

We had dinner on a Saturday evening and loved the food. I had the Chicken Awazie Tibbs and the other three in my group ordered the combination platter for three. We all loved the food. The service was excellent and speedy, and our server was cheerful and helpful with suggestions. I have to be gluten free, and was very pleased to see that they offer gluten-free injera. Injera is the flat bread (almost like an airy pancake) that is cut into 4-inch wide strips and used to scoop up the stew, vegetables, etc. I used the injera instead of silverware (the Ethiopian tradition), but others requested and were happily given silverware.
We will definitely go to Queen Sheeba again. The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is a great choice for a taste of ethnic food - fun to go with friends and eat with your fingers!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great food, an excellent vegetarian selection. The service can be really slow, but that's okay if you want a place to relax with friends - Just not if you are trying to get to a movie on time.