Although this doesn't look like a Marriott or Ramada, the rooms are big and clean and freshly painted and the beds are wonderful. The staff is so friendly and endeavor to make your stay pleasant. Not a great breakfast, but OJ, coffee and muffins are a fine start for us. This is the place to stay for the night...not a resort....just a comfy room and bed. Has a nice pool, too, if it's warm enough. Very close to Sac State and the freeways. Great place for the price... can't beat anywhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento