2,041 results
All reviewsthe grillgolf coursehiking trailstennis courtsbeautiful resortnapa valleycroquet lawntop notchworld classguest servicesbusiness meetingfrench laundrywood burning fireplacefirst rateover the tophigh endtucked away
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Wonderful venue for our group’s annual retreat. This is the second year we have stayed here. I am sure we will be back. Beds were very comfortable. My daughter stayed on the couch and is was as comfortable as my bed!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MwoodPnayrolles, General Manager at Meadowood Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Kristin P,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am glad you enjoyed your room. Each was designed to complement the natural beauty of our surroundings and give our guests the feeling of serenity and relaxation; even if you sleep on the couch! It was a pleasure welcoming you and your colleagues back to Meadowood. I hope we will continue to have the have the opportunity to host your annual retreat!

Reviewed January 9, 2018

A wonderful experience from beginning to end. Did not want to leave the grounds it was so beautiful. Light a fire, open a bottle of wine and relax in the beautifully appointed rooms. The hiking trails are manageable with stunning views. Next visit we'll find time for croquet. The setting is right out of a movie. Thanks Meadowood.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear leerC317TJ,

I’m delighted your time on the estate was wonderful! Meadowood is known for its natural setting and classic architecture which do have a positively transformative effect. The fireplace is one of my favorite room features as well; regardless of the season, there is something timeless and ever so relaxing about lighting a fire and curling up with a glass of wine. The hiking trails are just one of the many amenities offered on property and sometimes seem to be one of our best kept secrets! I look forward to welcome you back so you can experience croquet!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Had an excellent stay at the Meadowood. Staff were welcoming and attentive. Beautiful location and relaxing environment The amenities were excellent. Was sad they were remodeling the fitness center but another excuse to visit again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux

Dear Lillian L,

Thank you for the lovely review. I am pleased you enjoyed our relaxing setting. It is restorative to look out of the windows of our rooms to find nature and tranquility. Although our fitness center is being remodeled we currently have a temporary fitness center with all of our cardio and strength training equipment. And, we continue to offer all our daily complimentary fitness classes to guests. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back when our beautifully refreshed center re-opens!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

This s our third stay at Meadowood and the attention to detail that the staff displays with every guest is amazing. Combining the stay with a dinner at the Restaurant is a memorable experience and reflect the best of what Napa has to offer.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 908wassimn

Dear 908wassimn,

It warms my heart to welcome back returning guests; we look forward to your arrival just as much as you! I’m thrilled we have found opportunities during every visit to the estate to surpass your expectations. Our team strives to create the most personal and memorable experiences for our guests, and hearing words of endearment from guests is truly rewarding to us all. I look forward to welcoming you back for your fourth stay here on the estate!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights during New Years weekend. We booked because of the notoriety of restaurant and proximity to Napa and everything exceeded our expectations. The property is very private and secluded. This made for a very relaxing experience. The staff is unbelievably friendly. We could tell it was going to be special by the smooth and personal check in process. Everyone knew our name, we were greeted with champagne and whisked to our room very quickly. The rooms are like modern tree houses. The restaurant was unreal and had the same natural, relaxing setting. We also went to the spa which was spectacular. Private en suite rooms with steam for my wife and i. One of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed at. Better and more personal than four seasons etc.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Conrad V

Dear Conrad V,

What a wonderful review! I am thrilled we were able to surpass your expectations with a memorable and personal stay from the moment you arrived. There is no better way to ring in the New Year with your wife than enjoying our Michelin Three Star Restaurant and Forbes Five Star Spa; they are both truly spectacular experiences! I look forward to our next opportunity to host you for another unforgettable stay.