“Nice place for lunch”

Brasswood Bar + Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in St. Helena
Description: At Brasswood, we love to share our passion for food and wine and the Napa Valley lifestyle. Our concept is simple; celebrate our local bounty by making elegant wines, cooking delicious food, and creating a warm and welcoming space where guests can relax, slow down and enjoy the finer things in life. Brasswood Estate features a state-of-the-art winery with 17,000 sq. feet of caves, where we make our own boutique wines and collaborate with premium winemaker clients. Our property. located just north of downtown St. Helena, is also home to multiple tasting rooms and event spaces. We feature a unique sensory room curated by our Estate Sommelier, a bottle shop with rare wines and liquors, and our world-class restaurant, Brasswood Bar + Bakery + Kitchen.
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Stopped for lunch during our wine tasting tour. Located right on the main highway. Modern and new facility. Tables nicely arranged. I had the chicken Caesar salad and she had the mushroom ravioli. Both were excellent. Service was very attentive. Food arrived promptly. A very pleasant lunch experience.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Whenever locals take you somewhere you are normally pretty sure that they know what they are doing - the key word here is TAKE..... you're with them to complain if it's no good! I was one of a work group and the "boss" picked this place and I don't any one of us were disappointed.

Great bar selection, good menu with a bunch of specials that didn't disappoint. Oh and did I mention that it's nestled in wine country - what could go wrong?

Absolutely fantastic - a must to try.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

We recently had lunch at the Brasswood Bar & Kitchen in north St. Helena during our recent trip to Napa. It was one of my favorite meals.

I was disappointed to see that many of the Napa area lunch menus are very similar with a variation of a "gourmet" burger and grilled cheese sandwiches with artisanal bread and local cheese. Brasswood's menu was no different.

What made the Brasswood experience so much better than other places was the friendly service, the beautiful understated restaurant décor and a well prepared lunch. Our waiter was friendly and very helpful when we asked for the butternut squash soup to be made without cream. No problem he said coupled with a genuine smile. The butternut squash soup as well as my French onion soup were perfect for that cold day. My husband enjoyed his pork Milanese sandwich.

Even though it was off season, there were many diners, many of whom appeared to be locals having a quiet and enjoyable lunch. During high season, I can see this very nice restaurant being mobbed.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

We stopped here for lunch whilst wine tasting in napa and it was a lovely little restaurant. It had a bistro vibe; it was spotlessly clean and the decor very modern. The food was also great; I had a rigatoni dish and it was one of the nicest pasta dishes I've ever had. The atmosphere was relaxed, the menu was varied and the drinks menu was extensive. If you're in napa I'd go here without a doubt.

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant and wines. Bar tender, Joel, made me a great Caribbean Cozmo. He also suggested the house made mozzarella. It was a religious experience. The butternut squash soup was amazing as well