All reviews front desk the hotel staff breakfast buffet business trip very nice hotel cookies would stay here again excellent stay loma linda clean rooms hgi lobby freeway housekeeping waterman accommodations sb
Reviewed June 10, 2018

This hotel is close to the 215 and the 10 freeways. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. Complimentry WiFi. I also enjoyed a nice breakfast. The keyless entry using my iPhone worked great. This site has a pool, workout room and laundry facility.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Fire alarms went off 3 times in the middle of the night. Staff didn't communicate what was going on, what the firefighters found, and if it was safe to return to our rooms. Guests vomited during the evacuation and clean up didn't occur until the morning. No compensation for our lack of sleeo, worries, and troubles occurred either. I wouldn't recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Noah P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hello jamiemU9541QP - Thank you for taking the time to share the details surrounding your recent stay at our property. I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience and can imagine the inconveniences caused by the fire alarm going off multiple times during the night as well as the confusion caused by the lack of communication from our staff regarding the situation.

After investigating the source of the alarm, the fire department determined that the alarm was set off by a faulty sensor in the storage closet area which was later confirmed by our alarm monitoring company. The issue has been resolved and procedures put in place to 1) hopefully not let these situations arise in the future; and 2) to be better prepared to manage those situations if they do arise.

It is the Hilton Garden Inn Promise to make a guests stay right when something isn't right and I would love to connect with you to see what we can do to make this situation right. At your convenience, could you please reach out to me at the hotel? I can be reached directly at the hotel (909) 723-1963.

Noah Park
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel at least 5 times and each time it has been a great experience.

Worth the stay for short or long term, for personal or business. The front desk and service staff exemplify the Hilton standards that one could come to expect from the brand. Customer service is top notch, bar none.

The rooms are clean and updated, fresh and comfortable.

When I find myself in Inland SoCal for business or pleasure I always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2018

The team at garden inn made me feel at home while traveling for business. Welcoming and clean environment from the moment you walk in. I especially appreciated Juan in the restaurant in the evenings. By night 2 of my stay he remembered the kind of wine I like with dinner. They were all awesome!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I really have nothing to complain about, nice clean complex and rooms, great location to restaurants and shops, friendly staff. Room only has paper cups, which I personally dislike, and they do block The Fox News Network, the channels are very limited, theres like 6 to choose from.

• Trip type: Travelled with family