“Ehhh...”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Chilis used to be a great walk in dinner spot for my man and I. We always loved dining at the bar, ordering the hot wings, and having a drink. We chose this location during our lunch break and had never been here before. It was not crowded but was not terribly clean as one would expect.

I had the Caribbean salad with chicken and it was awful. It was soggy and had way too much dressing. They have changed to a ore cooked chicken "breast" that comes with grill marks on it. It was lukewarm and rubbery.

My husband had the fajitas with steak and the same artificial chicken. The steak was at least freshly grilled and cooked medium rare.

Sadly I don't have recommendations in this review.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Chili's was my grandson's pick for his birthday. They are running a special called to for $20.00. Everyone ordered from it which kept the cost down. it included an appetizer and entree. The portions were the normal size and everyone was happy with their order. There were several meals to chose from. The ;guacamole was really good and came with plenty of chips. My grandson was given an ice cream sundae which he really liked. The service was great. It was a perfect dinner party.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

My wife and I have been to this place many times. service is good, food is OK, but place is very LOUD.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

1) They won't do Happy Hour in the restaurant, you have to eat in the bar, was told this was a management decision.
2) I asked for a margarita without salt, they bring me one with salt and they had very little alcohol in it.
3) The food was OK, smaller portions and the prices have gone way up over the last few years.
4) Service was good, but they didn't bring us exactly what we asked for, so corrections had to be made in a couple of instances.
May try another Chili's but never again to this one.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

My wife and I decided to have dinner at Chili's. I had the fajitas, and my wife had the pork. Both dishes were very good, and served hot, Our server was on top of things, and the place was exceptionally busy when we went there. Overall, the food was good.