“Great atmosphere! ”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I love coming for happy hour, bar tenders always really sweet! You get your drinks fast, and I truly enjoy the appetizers!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I walked in, hostess greeted me, I said 1 please. She offered me the bar, fine. Waited 10 minutes & went to hostess to find out if a real person will be coming to me to take my order. She said yes. Then she went to get the waitress, Candice. Then a "couple" just sat down in the bar and Candice went to greet them immediately. Now Candice delivered my order, wow, what an effort on her part! Candice is now taking orders and doing call-backs on everyone, AMAZING! Me nothing, RUDE!
1st time this has ever happened to me. I hope she didn't do a nasty on my order! OMG, a single guy just sat down she came within a nanosecond & so polite! Ok, couples & guys are served by Candice. Single Women, STAY AWAY!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Ate at the bar for dinner, great fast and attentive service. Will come again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Love this place, for fast food, but the line-ups are atrocious, and if you want to take the family out for dinner, plan to wait along time. If you get there after 4:30 p.m. it is an hour wait. But, this Chili's puts the one in the beach area to shame. The chips are fresh, thin, warm and crispy. The food is delicious and the service is okay.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

The staff very welcoming. Food hits the spot, especially their Margaritas. Great deals and games for the entire family. Wallet friendly.