“Great Service and great Food”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #38 of 347 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

We arrived in the afternoon / evening and were seated quickly. The server was polite and knowledgeable. We asked to move in the bar area and he moved us immediately. Our new server was the Bartender. He was quick, polite, efficient, and helpful. I believe his name was Nate. Our food was great tasting. We ate fajitas, chips and salsa. Delicious!!!!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

Michael, thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and meal you received at our San Bernardino Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Tried the new appetizers. Loaded boneless wings was very good, lots of food to share. Also had the 3 sampler. These two items were enough for 3 people.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Hi Travis, thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. W're happy to hear that you enjoyed the loaded boneless wings. We will share this feedback with the manager and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I love coming for happy hour, bar tenders always really sweet! You get your drinks fast, and I truly enjoy the appetizers!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I walked in, hostess greeted me, I said 1 please. She offered me the bar, fine. Waited 10 minutes & went to hostess to find out if a real person will be coming to me to take my order. She said yes. Then she went to get the waitress, Candice. Then a "couple" just sat down in the bar and Candice went to greet them immediately. Now Candice delivered my order, wow, what an effort on her part! Candice is now taking orders and doing call-backs on everyone, AMAZING! Me nothing, RUDE!
1st time this has ever happened to me. I hope she didn't do a nasty on my order! OMG, a single guy just sat down she came within a nanosecond & so polite! Ok, couples & guys are served by Candice. Single Women, STAY AWAY!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Ate at the bar for dinner, great fast and attentive service. Will come again next time I'm in the area.