“Best Burger Around”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Reviewed 10 July 2017

In-and-out is the best hamburger you will fine anywhere. I suggest that you also have fries with the burger. They and known for the fresh meat and lettuce and tomatoes.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

As In-N-Out consistently meets expectations, long lines are common. The Harriman location was no exception. Unlike their competitors, our customized orders were prepared correctly. Even though it is fast food, the service was excellent and the facility was kept well..

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We are from Philadelphia area and we don't have In-N-Out. For the first time, my husband enjoyed eating burgers. Thanks to In N Out. The ingredients were so fresh - lettuce was crisp, tomato was juicy, and french fries were sliced no more than 10 minutes ago. And the burgers, soo juicy. My husband ended up ordering another double burger/cheese with extra lettuce and tomatoes. Don't forget the hot peppers.

The persons at the counter were very courteous and smiling all the time. For a group of 4, we only spent $21.

Because we were so happy with the food and service, we bought souvenir shirts to take home to our kids.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

It's In&Out! Just embrace the goodness. Double Double Animal Style with Animal Style Fries and a Milkshake.
Nothing compares!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Stopped in around 11am. I was greeted by a nice young staff member. She held the door open and greeted me with a warm welcome. Upon entering discovered they were already slammed. Within just a couple of minutes was being served by a welcoming Alfredo Pi who took my #3 single burger combo order. Although 23 numbers away, my order was up in less than 5 minutes. The burger, protein style, was hot, fresh and very good. Fresh ingredients and made to order really do make the difference. The fries were good but In need of a little more salt. My ice tea was freshly brewed, tasty and refreshing. Bottom line; excellent service, excellent food.