“Great Salad bar”

Souplantation
Ranked #13 of 319 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 6 October 2014

Souplantation has nice seasonal specialty salads as well as staple variety of soups, pasta and breads. You can make healthy choices by making your own salads. Also, you can savor desserts like ice cream, brownies and muffins. I love the pizzamade with focaccia bread, it taste so so good. Overmore, the price of this salad bar is very reasonable!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Souplantation is where I go when I'm trying to eat right and be healthy. I can fill up on multiple kinds of greens, a multitude of vegetables and some beans, and soup vegan and vegetarian soups. They also have some less healthy alternatives, pizza type breads, pastas, fatty soups and soft drinks, but I stay away from those.

It is very hard to eat out and eat healthy, so this is one of my lifelines in that effort.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love coming here although I stay away if I am craving meat! They have no meat dishes but still delicious.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Although kind of hidden along Hospitality Ln in an office park near the spaghetti bowl of the I-10 & I-215 interchange, you'll find its worth the effort to seek out the lengthy salad bar at Souplantation. Its at the corner of Hospitality and Hunt's Ln but you will need to choose your freeway exit carefully. In a couple months, it could be more convenient to use transit instead, as the new, ultra-modern sBx rapid-bus route will have a 'station' just steps away from this restaurant.

You will enjoy their genuine salad bar arrangement that steers you and your empty plate down a long table featuring nearly 100 salad items to decorate your basic iceberg foundation. They were on a "kale kick" when we visited. The smaller containers of greens and condiments are refilled constantly by an attentive staff and therefore are always fresh. Add their soups, samplings from Asian, Mexican and Italian menus and you easily have a full meal. You can return to the salad bar for seconds and thirds if you wish. The bathrooms were clean and parking is adequate at dinnertime when the office zombies have cleared out.

I ran into an old colleague there and after exchanging 'mucho gustos' everyone agreed Souplantation was great and everyone in our parties could make themselves a satisfying meal. I highly recommend it for you salad lovers, especially. Take the time and care to locate this place; you won't be sorry.

1  Thank MonkeyOnTheWing
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We love Souplantation. The kids have so much fun picking out their own food, they really have something for everyone. I love the brocholli salad, the kids love the pizza, and my wife is all over molten lava cake. And if you sign up for Souplantation's ClubVeg you will get coupons almost everyweek. With those coupons we can usually feed the whole family (including a small tip) for under $25.

1  Thank chrislU569RQ