See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Was told I had a booking not a reserved room and that if I didn't check in I wouldn't get charged. We ended up not needing the room so we never checked in (thinking we wouldn't get charged) and I personally got charged with no refund even after politely explaining the misunderstanding to the Manager. He says there is nothing he can do and hangs up the phone. Will never book here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brandon R
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

I made the reservation at this hotel and decided the same day I booked it not to need the booking no more so I canceled my reservation in plenty of time and noticed that I was still billed for this hotel and didn't even stay there.This is very horrible type of service they provide when making reservations by not even refunding your money for not even staying there I'll never book with this hotel ever again.....

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple