All reviews basketball court full kitchen sized refrigerator living room complimentary breakfast is evening socials great hotel home away from home big bear lake front desk small kitchen recommend this hotel perfect stay soccer tournament each morning waffles freeway access
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Best customer service was provided by the entire staff. Vert clean and comfortable. Felt like home away from home. They provide more than a continental breakfast and a light dinner with social hour. Due to this outstanding service I will always stay at a Homewood Suites

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I couldn't give you less than 4 and I really wouldn't want to. You should be a 5, but some bumps had to be addressed.
The rooms are lovely. We had a 1 bedroom suite. Clean and well laid out. An entry to the bathroom from the living would make it even better.
On our first morning we were woken several times from noise above us. It sounded like children running and pushing furniture across the tile floor in the kitchen above. We mentioned this to staff that evening when the noise began again after 10pm. They said that they addressed it, but at 6am we were woken abruptly by noise again above us. It was intermittent enough that you thought it would stop and then it would start again. The solution was to move us, not the offenders, which we felt was extremely unfittting, but we complied. We had a family event and would be gone for several hours. We packed up because they wanted to move us while we are out. We returned and they had moved us, but the room was not ready even though our belongings were there. I asked for a card key so I could at least get to the fridge for a soda and it became a production that sent the front desk clerk over to her manager to consult. Really? Finally we were given key. Our clothes were not hung as they said they would do and our fridge simply had the items tossed in within the bags we found to pack up.
The next day on our return, our card keys are both deactivated. Our telephone app worked, but I would still require a card key for me at least. Somehow this becomes my problem and instead of bringing us new card keys, I have to go to the front desk. This was a customer service redemtion moment.
The breakfasts were varied and I was quite happy with 90% of the hot items offered. The staff was very accommodating in offering me a tray to bring food to the suite. The coffee is excellent.
The evening gathering nights offerings were very underwhelming. Lettuce and dressing is less than an offering. Some cut up veggies to go with would be great. Some Kaiser rolls for the pulled beef and chicken with a sauce would be great too. We only attended one and that was enough.
Housekeeping did a wonderful job of cleaning our rooms. They are friendly and welcoming.
I love the Hilton brand, but I am not sure I will be returning. But definitely a 4 that deserves me be a 5.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2018

I will definitely being staying at a Homewoods again! Great hotel & great staff! I was able to relax and enjoy my stay with no worries. Easy check in & out! Oh yea the free breakfast was good too!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Staff was friendly and accommodating of all our needs. You will not be disappointed here; 100% satisfaction! I will definitely book here for future events, in a heartbeat. It is worth the extra money, and the reviews here are solid!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I stayed here for business. It was very convenient and a great value. I appreciated being able to access the evening mini-dinner. It was nice to see that the menu changed every night. The lobby had a nice feel to it so I felt comfortable eating there by myself.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business