See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Stay far away from this place. I was just shocked that anyone would do business this way. The only reason I stayed was because I had a long day traveling, was tired of dealing with traffic and searching for a place. The front desk person could have cared less about customer service or guest satisfaction, and the room smelled awful, was dirty and poorly maintained. There were people partying on the second deck above the front office and to the side of my room. I don't think I have ever encountered such an awful place and felt so stupid as to have stayed here. Huge regret. Plus the rate was outrageous. No value here whatsoever, and actually a real rip-off. This place should be closed down and demolished.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rob7171
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I have travelled the US for both business and pleasure and never experienced such a demeaning and humiliating encounter at the hands of a hotel Night Manager! As a party of eight. Five adults, Three infants. We booked through an agent in Australia, three non smoking double rooms. I was totally appalled, each room reeked of tobacco and marijuana smoke, had mould in the bathrooms, dirty towels and what made matters worse was one of the toilets was blocked, overflowing and spewing effluent all over the floor after flushing! Adding insult to injury, the Night Manager seemed to find our situation amusing and refused to accommodate us or reimburse us. What was utterly terrifying, was while waiting in the car park for a resolution to the problem the hotel janitor threatened myself and another member of our party’s life! That was the last straw! Leaving the hotel and our money behind, we found suitable accommodation at the Orange Show Inn.

Don't stay here! Seriously! Choose another hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Seriously! Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank NeilT3
Reviewed December 28, 2016

After spending too many hours on the highway and the kids got more and more cranky we tried three motels before finally reaching this motel. Quite friendly guy in the reception that tried to give me good tourist tips. The room was not that great...some smelly spray had been over used, though the TV worked, the showers had been exchanged and worked fine. The noise from the highway and all other neighbors though are loud! So bring your ear buds! And don't except to much...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sofia H
Reviewed February 17, 2016

i like it rough, but not his rough. there was poop in our sheets. junkies/ crackheads doing slow laps of the place like zombies. avoid. unless you want to score some meth or crack... we got a full refund once showed the photos of pooped sheets.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Danny S
Reviewed November 27, 2015

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Seriously! Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family