US$71
US$65
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$131
US$121
GardenInn.com
US$92
US$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$64
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Astro Motel(San Bernardino)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$60
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskbusiness tripfitness roomrooms are nicethe entire stafffitness centerwould definitely stay here againinland empirebed was comfortableclean hotelup to datenice staygreat place to stayenjoyed my stayloma linda
Reviewed January 5, 2017

The staff was great. They greeted us with cookies and lots of information about the hotel. The elevators can only be accessed with the room key adding a sense of security. The room was clean and the linens we typically Hilton style, the bed was comfortable. We were happy to find a clean hotel that was pet friendly. Overall a great experience. We will go back to this location.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Timothy W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2017

SharonmI1044GW,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm very glad to read that you had a great stay! I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.

Very Respectfully,

Reviewed December 20, 2016

Great stay, will do it again. The service staff is great and took care of my requests quickly. Upgraded my room and gave me complimentary breakfast. The beds are very comfortable and the pool is awesome. The restaurant right next door to patio has a great bar and friendly staff. They brought us our drinks and took care of us.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Timothy W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

christyc109,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm so glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate all of your needs and that you thought the hotel's facilities were awesome! Come back and visit us again soon.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed December 20, 2016

I stayed there 3 months for business and had a few hiccups with the smell of the bathroom and the reservations. Not a bad place to stay for the convenience but not a excellent stay either. Nice people and location for restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

965guadalupee,

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton to be your home away from home during the holiday season and thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with us did not exceed your expectations with us. I hope that you will still consider staying with us again in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed December 5, 2016

I only stayed one night before driving back to Los Angeles in the morning, location was good, price good, staff friendly. They were very generous with their delicious cookies. Had a good and restful night sleep.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Timothy W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Halmdon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm so glad that you allowed us the opportunity to be your home away from home during your travels to the San Bernardino area and that you enjoyed our warm chocolate chip walnut cookie. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed December 5, 2016

Stayed here on business. The staff was very friendly and always offered assistance. Ate several meals in the hotel restaurant. Food was good, service was pleasant. The room was clean although the bathroom fixtures needed repair (leaky faucet handle and dysfunctional tub drain), nothing that really disturbed my stay. The room was comfortable and allowed me to work.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

826Suzie,

Thank you so much for your 5 out of 5 review! Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences which your experienced with your bathroom fixtures. I have shared your comments with my Chief Engineer and his team will be respecting your guest room to make sure everything is functioning correctly for future guests. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope that you have a great holiday season.

Very Respectfully,