Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bayhill Inn(San Bruno)
View Hotel
Travelodge South San Francisco(South San Francisco)
Budget Motel(San Bruno)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Hotel V(South San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtbart stationno elevatorsocial hoursan franciscothe free breakfast buffetwashers and dryersthe sofa bedtanforan mallwalk in closetlaundry facilitiesgolden gate parkbusiness centerreception areafirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I booked my group to stay at Staybridge while in the "City" for Df11. I am glad I picked Staybridge San Bruno. Much better deal than staying in the City, and Lisa didn't know how to say no. I was with my boss and other associates and she made me look like a Rock Star! Thank you Lisa!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Have stayed at this Hotel twice this summer and both times has been a great quiet stay, would recommended to everyone. Close to freeway and bart station, restaurants across the street and plenty of shopping, all the rooms are equipped with kitchenettes and you get a hot breakfast every morning and weekdays you get an evening reception with snacks beer and wine. I really recommend this location to anyone traveling to then San Francisco area.The front desk is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank sosax88
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We stayed in a "triple" suite which is 2 bedrooms and a fold-out couch in the living room area. There were 6 adults for a 6 day visit to the San Francisco area during the Memorial Day weekend. We did not expect any services on Saturday through Monday but our room had fresh towels with the garbage emptied everyday along with the beds made & dishes washed. The fitness room, pool and outside areas were kept clean and well lit and the hotel provided complimentary laundry room which was great! The breakfast was great with so much variety that anyone can eat there (I'm a vegan & I do not eat oil and I ate there). If I had any complaints- and I do not- but there was a bath in each bedroom - so the folks in the living room had to come into the bedroom if they had any need in the middle of the night. This is a great hotel that I would take my mother to!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank pgodo
Reviewed 3 September 2011

This is an all suite hotel which function more like aparments than a hotel. Full kitchen and two bedroom in our room. Full cooked to order breakfast. Nice location and close enough to drive into SF each day. As well, convenient to restaurants and stores close by. Be careful there are some adjacent areas that arent as nice, but near property seems fine.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank frugalguy
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Stayed just under a week at the beginning of August while visiting the Bay area for the first time. Whilst staying downtown might have been preferable, our family would have required two hotel rooms and cost would have been prohibitive. So the search was extended to suite hotels outside the downtown area that had good transport links - this search led us to the staybridge suites, and the excellent reviews here on tripadvisor convinced me to book. I was not disappointed....so why not five stars....a couple of reasons. Firstly, the rooms need updating a little. Appliances were dated, but acceptable - fridge was a bit noisy, especially with someone sleeping on the sofabed. Secondly, the pool area would be a whole lot more appealing with some updated pool furniture. Lastly, but importantly for me, the coffee in the lobby was not kept fresh and refilled in the evening hours - say after 7pm - although more could be brewed on request, after the first time waiting ten minutes, I decided that it was easier to walk to the starbucks five minutes away. These minor negatives should not be taken out of context and did not spoil an excellent stay. The hotel is superbly located close to a shopping mall with cinema, and about 7 mins walk to the BART for easy access downtown. Our room was a two bedroom, two bath suite. It was compact by suite standards, but perfectly functional and the two bathroom were a real plus. The sofabed in the lounge would probably be uncomfortable for anyone over about 120 pounds, but that is par for the course with most hotel sofabeds. The hotel offers what it calls 'Light Touch' housekeeping which it seems involves changing towels, making beds and emptying garbage. It worked well and we didn't miss the full service even if we had to wipe down the counters and do some dishes ourselves occasionally. Connecting to WiFi was a bit arduous sometimes, but once connected it worked well. The kids loved the outdoor pool (heated) and the free guest laundry facility was a definite plus (btw, there are lots of leaflets and maps for local attractions in the laundry room). Breakfast was pretty good with a decent range of options to keep everyone happy. The real plus for this hotel is its staff. Friendly and helpful without exception and it was a real pleasure to interact with them. Would definitely recommend this hotel for families looking for an affordable and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family