We stayed here for one night after returning to SFO from China. Since we had to be back at the airport early the next morning we wanted something very well priced.
We called for the shuttle to pick us up when we arrived at the airport. It took approximately 10 minutes. The shuttle driver was great and we asked him if he would drive us to a nearby restaurant he did so no problem and also picked us up afterward!
We had a two bedroom, two bathroom suite plus a pull out couch in the living area. There was a kitchenette with a full size fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, coffee, popcorn, paper towels, dish detergent and dishwasher. Three tv's. One in each room and one in the living area. The cupboards have pots, plates, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, etc.
The suites are older but very well kept and clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Free wifi in the room.
There is an outdoor pool, exercise room, free laundry facilities (just pay for your soap or bring it). There is a computer room with two computers and a printer, free of charge.
Free breakfast starts at 6:30 am. Since we had to leave for our flight at 6:00 there was no hot food our but the staff had already put out bagels, breads, danishes, juice, coffee, cereal, bananas, etc. for the early birds. We could smell bacon cooking in the kitchen and could see that a very nice fruit plate was being made in the back.
The night manager was extremely friendly and helpful to us in the early morning arranging our drive to the airport.
When we return to San Francisco for a longer visit we will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites