“But the apple thingy...”
Review of Bear Coast Coffee

Bear Coast Coffee
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Great coffee! And an even greater apple pastry, I had to go back and get a second one! Extremely nice folks, they didn't mind at all that I was a thousand years older than them, and they didn't even say "awesome" when I asked if I could get an Americano.

We were just doing a short vacation trip down the coast, and stumbled upon this place. It's worth the stop, and it's right across from the beach, great spot to just sit and chill and watch the people and the waves.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed October 11, 2017

My daughters loved the lattes at this place. They also have some pastries including some gluten-free options. I had the regular gluten-filled (ha) berry hand pie which was delicious. The pastry was very flakey and the berry filing was fresh and not too sweet.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Super friendly staff, great ambience, wonderful cold brew, very cool swag. We expected a rote chain-worthy spot across from the pier but were very pleasantly surprised! We will be back!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

It is right across from the San Clemente Pier so it's a great location. Nice sidewalk seating. I knew they had a reputation for good coffee an the coffee reallly is excellent and reasonably priced too. We were very impressed with the breakfast sandwiches (croissant and the feta egg) which were not only delicious, but only $6 each. We will definitely be back often. Friendly service!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017

the best lattes I have ever had. And I worked for a large coffee company. Friendly people behind the counter. Quick service also

Date of visit: May 2017