“Hangover? Best cure in town is Rose's Cafe!”
Review of Rose's Cafe

Rose's Cafe
Ranked #74 of 234 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2017

If you crave a breakfast burrito to cure your hangover do not drive through Taco Bell...it is worth the extra trek down PCH and the long wait to dig into the most amazing burrito in town. Oh yes, you can also get a huge cinnamon roll or sticky pink donut if you can push aside all of the little rug rats with their skinny Newport Beach moms...I stopped by here because my daughter and her friends in their 20's have been coming here for years and I decided to check it out. I think I ate about 1/3 of the burrito before getting full! It was fantastic and a huge treat. The coffee bar is better than 7-11 with real half n half to make it awesome. I will now be officially a fan of Rose's Cafe and can't wait to try out the other burritos since I had the California one this time. I will also pretend to get my dad or husband a huge cinnamon roll but eat it all on the way home!!

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Visiting from Colorado.

My wife had a desire for a fish burger so we got on yelp and found this place.
Little place in a plaza just off of Exit 78.

I got the fishburger and fries. Was DELICIOUS.
Fries were nice and crisp. Absolutely no complaints as the service was good and the food was yum yum. Headed back before we leave.

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Found this little hole-in-the-wall on Trip Advisor while traveling from Ramona to Carson. The cheeseburger was great and the fries were fantastic. We even ended up getting some donuts to go.

1  Thank Rkolar2000
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

This is a true hole in the wall. It is really a donut shop and the donuts are quite good. The blueberry donut is unique and very tasty and you can't beat the tiger tail. I don't actually go in for the donuts that often, what I do go for is the cheeseburger combo. - they grill up a great cheeseburger and the fries are great too. I far prefer their cheeseburger over The Habit which is just up the street. The service is friendly and the regulars troop in and out in a steady stream. They know their customers names and orders like a neighborhood place should. They also make a variety of tasty breakfast burritos and other sandwiches. The prices are reasonable and the portions generous. They have a few tables inside and several on the sidewalk outside. They are open for about 20 hours a day, but the grill closes around 8:00 PM. They make you feel at home.

1  Thank Tsmithmorse1
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Rose's Donuts has been serving up amazing donuts for years and has many loyal customers. Have been coming here since I was a kid getting donuts before school and now donuts and food to fuel my days. great breakfasts, donuts, burgers and pretty much anything they do is good

1  Thank Dooz85