“Amazing food!!”

Selma's Chicago Pizzeria
Ranked #42 of 223 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

One of the very best Chicago deep dish pizza's! We visit this place every time we come to San Clemente. We've tried other dishes as well and they are all good!!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Love the deep dish pizza. It reminds me of my home town Chicago. Good service, lee minds me of a sports bar. Their sandwiches and salads are also tasty.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Great marinara sauce. We ordered the flat bread with humus first. I'm not a humus fan, but this turned me. The pizzas were really good and fresh.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Decided to come here tonight with my wife and two kids. We called ahead to check on the wait. The hostess put me on hold for a second to check. Came back and there was no wait for the patio. Great. We get there and they offer us a booth. Also great. Sat for 8-10 minutes before our server came by. When he finally came up, there was no greeting, no smile. "What do you want to drink"? How about thanks for coming in tonight. What can I get you to drink? Can I suggest anything for you? Maybe just a smile. He took our drink and app order and left. Came back after another 10 minutes and asked "are you going to order anything else"? Damn. We placed our order. The food runners came out with our food. My youngest got chicken tenders. No ketchup?! And there was no Parmesan on the table. Our server didn't come by to see if we needed anything. I finally flagged down a hostess for them. She brought them right away. We are and our server came up and asked if we wanted boxes. No mention of anything else? Dessert maybe? I asked for the check with the boxes. He came back with the check and boxes and asked if we wanted the mints? You ask if we will take your free mints that come with the check? We never got one drink refill. The food was alright. Service was about as bad as I have ever experienced. If you do decide to come here make sure you don't sit in Dallas's section. Or just call dominos. Almost forgot to mention. Went into the restroom to wash my hands and one of the busboys was picking up trash around the toilet. He wasn't wearing gloves, threw what he had picked up in the trash can and left without washing his hands.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Selma's is always our first stop when we arrive. Love the family atmosphere and the pizza rates very high with us. Very warm and friendly.