“Excellent Chicago style pizza ”

Selma's Chicago Pizzeria
Ranked #49 of 222 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We love Selma's pizza. Our family looks forward to eating pizza when we arrive in San Clemente. We always get extra pizza so we have leftovers to bring to the beach the next day. We also enjoy the wings.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

My son had raviolis and I had BBQ chicken salad. Both were really good. Service was fast and efficient.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

One of the very best Chicago deep dish pizza's! We visit this place every time we come to San Clemente. We've tried other dishes as well and they are all good!!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Love the deep dish pizza. It reminds me of my home town Chicago. Good service, lee minds me of a sports bar. Their sandwiches and salads are also tasty.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Great marinara sauce. We ordered the flat bread with humus first. I'm not a humus fan, but this turned me. The pizzas were really good and fresh.