“Wow. Great real healthy tasty ”

Active Culture Natural Foods Cafe & Yogurt
Ranked #65 of 238 Restaurants in San Clemente
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful restaurant for healthy food tasty I had the wholesome bowl full of good ingredients !!! the people were so nice and I feel healthy just eating it it’s so good and such a relief to find it yeah I wish I lived here

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 11, 2018

I was searching for gluten-free options. I had decided to walk Del Mar Ave. on foot on my one day in SC and was sure that I was surrounded by great food options everywhere. Active Culture is just what I was looking for: healthy, delicious, something a little bit different but with (as the kids say) "all the things." I forget the name of my bowl, but it had prociutto, basil, and feta, along with apples and dates and this delicious lemon vinegrette. I had a kind of blissfully buzzed feeling just standing in the cafe, which has open air seating and an indoor/outdoor beachy feel. There were so many different types of people dining there with these huge, happy grins on their faces. My bowl was ridiculously delicious. All of the flavors complimented each other. There was no seating in the restaurant, so I went down to the beach and sat on a wall watching the waves and ate it. Kind of a perfect lunch. And...it was too big to finish (though I gave it a good try), so I was able to save some and share with my husband the next day.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Big variety of food ranging from smoothies and ice cream to huevos rancheros; staff is very friendly. Patio seating on El Camino Real is nice. If you want to eat healthy this is your place to go.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

The food at Active Culture is to die for ❤ Super healthy, tasty, mouth watering yummy goodness in a bowl. And make sure you try coconut smoothie ooohhhhhhh soooo good. Also their frozen yogurt is sensational.. Definately a must do when in San Clemente

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Looking for GF meal in San Clemente and this was the suggestion. WOW! I ordered the "Big Bowl" salad and it was enormous! I couldn't eat it all. Great value. To be shared. The Strawberry State-of Mind Shake was superb. Great staff too. They even do To Go Orders / phone orders.