“Business ”

Motel 6 Los Angeles - San Dimas
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in San Dimas
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This was the worst place ever, in a beautiful area. I booked this place via Hotel.com only to arrive tired and ready for a hot shower and bed. The first thing I see upon my arrival were the police and people hanging out. After driving an hour plus to get here and waitness the man a the check in desk, telling someone over the phone to just break the hotel rules. Then I ask the police was this a good place, he stated NO it's a Motel 6!!! he's always called out to this location per him. But he ensured me I would be ok for the night and he would-be patrolling the area this night. Well later that night after hearing an confrontation outside from people that seems to be on drugs. They began to knock on my room door, as they are fighting with someone down the way. This happened time and time again, at this point I didn't say anything just waited until they walked away so I could call the from desk. I didn't want them to know that I was in the room for my safety. I told the lady what happened and she called the police, they came but at this point I'm to scared to make any moves. Not sure what happened after that, but I didn't sleep at all and as soon as daylight was here...I checked out and set in my car for the next few hours until the manger came in. He was very nice an apologetic for the events that had taking place and refund my money. However this is considered a know go for me, I felt more save in my call then in the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Los Angeles - San Dimas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Lessie, Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit.

We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Our stay is always nice and the rooms are always clean. Descent tv channels and nice beds. Nice location and is convenient. There are grocery stores, restaurants and gas staions. My only complant is that I just wish they had a refrigerator and a microwave in the rooms!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Well,My friend Cassandra recommended this motel 6 after a night out from Chili's.My 3rd Valentine wanted to model for me,So we ordered a number 11 on the room service menu.Then she put on the blue lavender sheer.Welcome to San Dimas Excellent!Thank you Motel 6 for making movie night a day to remember.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Noticed bed cover was dirty so I was pulling back the sheets and a syringe came flying out! Thankfully it hit the wall and not me! Who knows what might have been on it! Either they don't change the sheets or housekeeping dropped it! Burn holes all over blankets and bath tub. When going to room noticed other visitors looked pretty seedy. Got out of there fast! Would not recommend this hotel to anyone! We were only going to stay at this hotel for one night because of plumbing issues at home and the reviews were good.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We had stayed at another motel in San Dimas and had been disappointed. Read the Motel 6 reviews and thought we would try it. Great location. The room was very clean as was the bathroom. Queen bed was a bit lumpy and the blanket had a small burn mark but for a cheap stay I was ok with that. My only gripe is that you pay extra for a fridge and you pay for wi-fi. Really. This is 2016 and wi-fi is free even in small mom and pop motels! However, the price of our stay great and that allowed us more $ to spend elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016

We always stay at this Motel when we visit San Dimas for the LA Roadster Show at the Fairplex. Rosario and the the staff are friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable, they have recently been renovated. There are a number of eateries to cater for all prices and tastes within walking distance. We always look forward to seeing our friend Fernando (maintenance manager) who is always ready to assist us with any problems.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LIL32Brisbane
Reviewed 11 August 2016

we stayed here one night and it is a nice motel 6, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable, we always stay here when we are in san dimas.
nice flat screen tv. and it is all we expected it to be.

there was one light burned out, and they brought us a new one right away,
the front desk people were courteous, and it was quick to check in.
no frills but a nice room to stay at.
we could park right in front of our room, and there are lots of restaurants near there. also a 99 cents store, and place for great pizza.
its a bargain, and its nicer than some motel 6"s

Room Tip: downstairs are best.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Stardust Motel
#4 of 5 in Azusa
0.1 km away
Holiday Inn Express San Dimas

Been to Motel 6 Los Angeles - San Dimas? Share your experiences!