See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Our stay is always nice and the rooms are always clean. Descent tv channels and nice beds. Nice location and is convenient. There are grocery stores, restaurants and gas staions. My only complant is that I just wish they had a refrigerator and a microwave in the rooms!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Well,My friend Cassandra recommended this motel 6 after a night out from Chili's.My 3rd Valentine wanted to model for me,So we ordered a number 11 on the room service menu.Then she put on the blue lavender sheer.Welcome to San Dimas Excellent!Thank you Motel 6 for making movie night a day to remember.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Noticed bed cover was dirty so I was pulling back the sheets and a syringe came flying out! Thankfully it hit the wall and not me! Who knows what might have been on it! Either they don't change the sheets or housekeeping dropped it! Burn holes all over blankets and bath tub. When going to room noticed other visitors looked pretty seedy. Got out of there fast! Would not recommend this hotel to anyone! We were only going to stay at this hotel for one night because of plumbing issues at home and the reviews were good.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2016

We had stayed at another motel in San Dimas and had been disappointed. Read the Motel 6 reviews and thought we would try it. Great location. The room was very clean as was the bathroom. Queen bed was a bit lumpy and the blanket had a small burn mark but for a cheap stay I was ok with that. My only gripe is that you pay extra for a fridge and you pay for wi-fi. Really. This is 2016 and wi-fi is free even in small mom and pop motels! However, the price of our stay great and that allowed us more $ to spend elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2016

We always stay at this Motel when we visit San Dimas for the LA Roadster Show at the Fairplex. Rosario and the the staff are friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable, they have recently been renovated. There are a number of eateries to cater for all prices and tastes within walking distance. We always look forward to seeing our friend Fernando (maintenance manager) who is always ready to assist us with any problems.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple