“Big non-smoking room😀”
Review of Soboba Casino

Soboba Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, Soboba Casino is a one-stop headquarters for California gaming and entertainment. The casino features 2,000 slot machines and more than 20 table games.
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Soboba Casino for having a large non-smoking gaming room with some of the newer slot machines normally found only in the smoking section.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

for being 22 years old, this casino hasn't seen many improvements. It is just a large tent, ugly, outdated, and so smoky your eyes burn when you go inside. The worst thing is that it has no hotel. There is nowhere to stay if you decide to hang for the night, or if you are drunk or tired to drive, The eating places are nothing to write home about, and of course there is nothing to do as family. It is not a resort, so you can't just accompany one of your family's gamblers in hopes of doing smth else. If you don't play slots or tables, there is nothing to do so it is a wasted trip.

3  Thank blair2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018

The Soboba Indian's Casino is a charming little casino nestled at the base of the Soboba Mountain range and is expanding into the most elaborate new complex this year. I can't wait to experience the new complex.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I do not normally visit the casinos but Soboba is closer and is basically about the same venue as other casinos I have visited. Being a senior and somewhat limited physically I welcomed the fact that there was a roving transporting vehicle that we rode both to and from the casino. The food I found to be OK, though I really am not what I would call a very good critic in that regard. I have enjoyed my visits though mainly because it was an outing and distraction from normal routines. The new casino hotel will be very interesting to see.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Although I cannot wait for new bigger casino to be built, Soboba still offers plenty of gambling, restaurants and an amazing powwow each year. Great for quick get away.

SobobaCasino, Public Relations Manager at Soboba Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you so much for visiting us, and leaving a review! Our greatness stems from great guests like you! We are proud to say we are building our new facility, and cannot wait to experience all of the new amenities with you!