Review Highlights
Buffet Review

Reviewed April 2, 2018
jeajeapip
via mobile
So smokies bring a mask!

Reviewed 6 days ago
bridgetaustin42
San Jacinto, California
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

The casino is actually pretty dirty. Trash all around machines with overflowing ashtrays. Cant breathe! Poor ventalation.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I only go to soboba to play the older style stinkin rich slot mach i do hope tbe take those older stinkin rich to the new casino

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This casino is a well Kept Secret..till now. Great selection of slots and video poker that win. Nice FreePlay for those that sign up in rewards. Clean, maintained well, great security and friendly staff. Valet is complimentary..be sure to tip! A Positive Aura is felt! Recommend.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Arrived rather hungry and was told that the cafe has excellent tuna melts. They told me they was almost as good as my own. I ordered the Tuna Melt and it was very good and the cashier Charly was so helpful and nice. I'm glad I came in tonight. Then Ms Suzette delivered my food and then assisted me with my to go order. Now I'm full and ready for a Great Night of Gambling.
I didn’t eat the entire carrot cake nor sandwich, just saying I shared with 3 others.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

The cleanest casino floor in all the Hemet Valley every machine clean wipe down no Smoky smell in the casino floor.

Best gaming machines Lighting games.

Don't waste your time in the unforgiving video poker machines .

Ample parking, good friendly security, the Pepsi girl looking to pass out refreshments..

Food good ☆☆☆

1  Thank sogonblick
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Since I started to write reviews I was asked about my home casino so here i go Food pretty good not too expensive compared to others we will see after new hotel and casino finished been coming for years and i do use my players card put since i only play once a month i dont get no comps but i do at less played casinos seems that they tighten down there slots so its getting quite like fantasy too greedy and the workers on floor real bad rude no smiles and lazy dont no if they changed management but see a big difference the other day had cashout ticket stuck made feel like i was stealing just wanted my money.
i am trying to find something to tell not to bypass but if you want to help pay for a new casino,hotel and parking like us locals have then come on but your better off having someone kick you in the butt

5  Thank robertaT7779AD
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Had to go and try the buffet because of many great reviews. Also, the billboard signs make it inviting as well. We went on a Lobster night and obviously the peak dinner hour, and waited in line for close to 2 hours! Reason being (other than it's Lobster we are talking here) is that the Players Club, disabled and elderly have their own line. Understandably so.. but it was unbelievable how they disregarded the 'regular people' line? The food and Lobster were wonderful. Our seating was a tiny two-top that was right in the view of the poor starving folks still in line. I didn't want to eat in front of them. I felt bad. I overhead a couple in line saying that this is the normal wait time and protocol? Well, I have a difficult time standing for 2 hours because I have dizziness issues. Top that with hunger and we have 1 cranky customer. I took away 1 star for the line fiasco and 1 for the staff. They were hasty and rude but I believe they were probably just tired of the backlash they received from the patrons stuck hungry and watching everyone else just sail on through the amusement park sized line.

1  Thank jeajeapip
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Soboba has gone the extra mile to create a fun, entertaining, and venue driven location for any function or event. Spacious parking with free valet service with shuttles, non-smoking entrance and player area, and restaraunt. From food, coffee shop, beer and drink bar to a huge dance and sports lounge including meeting room with outdoor patio seating, the only thing better would be a totally new construction?? Well it is being built and will open late this year, 2018. Many places say they have it all and extend themselves for their patrons.... Soboba surpasses any I have been to in good old fashioned hospitality and generosity. Oh, and don't forget the mix of ld favorite and new gaming.... Bon temps roulet!!

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Soboba Casino for having a large non-smoking gaming room with some of the newer slot machines normally found only in the smoking section.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

for being 22 years old, this casino hasn't seen many improvements. It is just a large tent, ugly, outdated, and so smoky your eyes burn when you go inside. The worst thing is that it has no hotel. There is nowhere to stay if you decide to hang for the night, or if you are drunk or tired to drive, The eating places are nothing to write home about, and of course there is nothing to do as family. It is not a resort, so you can't just accompany one of your family's gamblers in hopes of doing smth else. If you don't play slots or tables, there is nothing to do so it is a wasted trip.

3  Thank blair2018