Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$244
US$220
Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$218
  • Breakfast included
HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley(San Jose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$219
Hotels.com
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$186
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$207
US$187
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$237
  • Restaurant
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$209
  • Room Service
Best Western Airport Plaza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$140
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe sofa bedcomfortable staylight railjulietironlaundry
Reviewed February 8, 2018

The HVAC was one of the noisiest I've ever experienced. It kept me awake every time it cycled. I only stayed one night so I tried to tough it out. I thought if I could just get some caffeine in my system, I might make it through my day. How do you think that worked out? You guessed it, no coffee and no breakfast as promised, and not a staff member in sight. I decided to cut my losses and aggravation. Save yourself the trouble!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Joh, we are disheartened to read your review and sincerely apologize that you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. We never mean to disappoint our guests in any way, but we definitely failed in this attempt. Your feedback holds a lot of importance that is why we have discussed it with appropriate individuals in an effort to improve our facilities and service levels moving forward. We would like to regain your trust and hope you will give us that chance in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Rented two rooms, first room was keyed to a dirty room, second room I walked in on someone who was staying there. Toilet ended up leaking every time I flushed it and got my clothes dirty before I realized. Faucets also leaked but this wasn’t a problem it stayed on the counter. AC unit made a loud siren sounding noise outside our window when it would start up. Pool was closed, staff was unable to locate a fork anywhere but found a spoon for my food. I have tried several times to speak to a manager and have yet to hear back. I would avoid this property at all costs.

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We will personally address these issues with the appropriate teams to ensure happy guests is our number one priority. We truly regret the inconvenience caused and please consider us again so that we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This place is for long term stays, it's not really a hotel. It's more like renting a furnished apartment. If you bring everything you need and can add your own charm, it might not be too bad, but for short stays your better off in a hotel. Seems to be mostly working men a long way from home.

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your concerns. Please accept our apologies for failing to meet your needs. We hope you will give us a chance to welcome you back and experience our hotel the way it should have been during your visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Though on line they advertise a free airport shuttle, when checking in I was told they haven't had that service for a year. I could leave my car there only at my own risk and the neighborhood "wasn't too safe". The room had dirty dishes and utensils left in the kitchen cabinet. There was garbage in the bathroom drawer, including used Q-tips and papers. I never could get the heater working correctly. Spartan room: no coffee maker, no laundry bag, no luggage rack. Just one tiny bar of soap. You have to ask for any utensils or dishes. Too many other nice hotels in the area to ever stay here again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Kerry, we are disappointed we failed to deliver the exceptional stay you deserved. We regret you not meeting your expectations with the shuttle service and the issues you encountered with your room. Your comments have been shared with the entire team in an effort to ensure a better experience going forward. We hope you will give us another chance so we can serve you much better.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Terrible experience. Room was covered in a pool of water. Although they switched me to another room, there was no apology given and no effort to find out immediately what the source of the water was. The staff person at the front desk said, " I don't see any water leaking from the ceiling, given that the room was on the 4th floor and she was at her desk on the first floor.

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Mark, we apologize for the inconvenience you had on arrival with your first room. This is not the kind of service we deliver, and we have discussed this problem with our team members and will use this incident as a training tool to improve the level of our hospitality. We will be more diligent in inspecting the room before we allocate to the future guests. We hope this unfortunate situation will not prevent you from staying with us again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.