“Great Denver Omelette”
Review of Cafe San Jose

Cafe San Jose
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe San Jose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 2,483 Restaurants in San Jose
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2018

My spouse and I had decided to try someplace new for brunch and found this place off of Meridian. We ordered the waffle/egg/sausage and Denver omelette plate which were really good. The portions are huge and I ended up eating only half because my omelette came with a pancake.

We ordered mimosas and a bloody mary and they were good! Breakfast and drinks for two was $49 without tip.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

I've tried so many things on their menu. Everything from one of their amazing Benedicts, to their breakfast burrito, to their scrambles, their omelets, and their huevos rancheros. Every single thing I've ever had is amazing. Big portions, tons of sauces to put on, and friendly, fast service every time. This is my go to breakfast spot.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Great food and friendly staff
I like the variety of choices
More seating than you realize as well and awesome fries

Reviewed February 12, 2017

The atmosphere is great. The place is also very busy during weekend brunch time. We (4 of us) ordered Philly Omelet, San Jose scramble, Crab Benedict, French toast and Spinach Omelet.

The Crab Benedict was good. The omelet and scrambles were very under-seasoned. The hash-brown was not very appealing. The meat was dry and not properly seasoned. Overall, we could not find any specially in the meal that could take us again. However, I liked their coffee.

1  Thank LazzyyTraveler
Reviewed January 5, 2017

You want hearty breakfast? You want incredible lunch? You want a hella big variety?
Now you know why we love it here! Fresh foods, fruits, cereals, fluffy pancakes, (real maple syrup nominal fee) waffles, eggs, ham, sausages (stubby tasty ones!) wow bacon, all expertly prepared, and presented with a smile. Terrific variety of sandwiches and burgers, even the hot cocoa is good. Fries spot on! The omelets and the Benedicts are creatively varied, the salads are GREAT! The staff is A1, the food is so yummy good, the place is cozy and comfy. A cookie on every plate! Good coffee, teas, too. The menu is HUGE. Do yourself a flavor and visit the San Jose Café soon.

Been to Cafe San Jose? Share your experiences!