“Falafel's on The Run”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 15, 2017

If you like a well-prepared falafel then this is the place to come to. They are just right and very delicious. The staff is friendly, helpful and very busy. If you are hungry to come here be prepared because it develops a line very quickly. Overall, the place is worth the trip and the price. Tables and benches are in the front and side of the establishment. When you go there you will not be disappointed. I went once and had to go back again. My taste buds told me so. I love Giros and they have excellent Giros. If you go there get some. You will not be dissapointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed September 13, 2017

There is always a line because its good, but the line moves quickly so don't worry. The falafel sandwiches (in pita) are delicious. The falafel is crunchy on the outside and soft inside. If you like spice ask for extra chili. My friends rave about the banana and strawberry milkshakes. I haven't tried the other dishes and intend to one day. I'm always full after the falafel, but have my eye on the humus and baba ganush. The meat is halal. With lots of vegetarian options this is a good choice for everyone.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We went here with recommendations from a colleague. This is not a fancy place for sure, but the food was really good. People were really nice to help us on what to get since this was our first time there. There was a line and I was told line would be 3-4 times longer for lunch. We had beef, lamb, and falafel- all tasted really good.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Atmosphere is moderately sanitary picnic tables on a busy street, but when the falafel is this crunchy and tender, and the pita is this fresh, who cares?

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

There is history to this place, even though it's a small place people rush in for the taste and value of it. Probably you cannot get such tasty falafel anywhere in Bay Area.