“I clicked on Super Taqueria Inc because they are all great!”

Super Taqueria Restaurants INC
Ranked #1,189 of 2,209 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I especially like their super tacos and burritos because they add good sized chunks of avocado and other tasty stuff. I am particularly fond of the Carne Asada versions of both but my wife loves the grilled chick Super Tacos. Be sure to take advantage of the salsa bar with fresh cilantro, lime wedges, diced onions and jalapenos..

Reviewed 18 September 2014

I have been to 2 locations and they both are so in need of cleanliness... I seriously don't know why the health department has not shut this fly fest down. I ate there and I had to fight the freakin fly off my food! Plus the doors and tables are greasy. Oh and the meat tacos are bland. No bueno.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This has been the only place I keep coming back for the best burrito in San Jose, CA!

Reviewed 28 February 2008

great tacos and burritos

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Jose, California
Reviewed 4 January 2008

Good basic taqueria. Great burritos.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook