“The best lunch specials”

Willow Street Wood-Fired Pizza
Ranked #225 of 2,455 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Th1is is a great place to go and take a break after shopping at Westgate. The patio area is nice during the summer. I really like their lunch specials that ends at around 4 pm. I especially like their salads and pasta; particularly the pasta with salmon. They also have the best tropical tea too! I have been to all of the WS Pizza's and they have very good service!

Reviewed February 20, 2016

Forty years ago Willow Street Pizza was a "great joint". Good food, value priced. Over the years they expanded; opening other locations such as this one in the Westgate Mall. Went there for lunch with people from work. Food was okay, service was okay, the overall experience was "under-whelming"

1  Thank Traverler1515
Reviewed January 27, 2016

My daughter and I stopped in here at the last minute for a quick lunch. It was just before noon and so we were pleased we beat the crowd. The atmosphere was very much a "Sports Bar" environment. The service was prompt and attentive, when needed. We didn't order their specialty, "Wood-Fired Pizza", but we did enjoy their chili. We wouldn't hesitate to return. Their was plenty of parking. Situated outside adjacent to a Mall, so you can get some shopping done before or afterwards.

Reviewed January 26, 2016

We "rediscovered" Willow Street because we had a few deliveries through Door Dash. Decided to go in person and were very pleased with our meal. They have a selection of pizzas that are not the traditional fare and we like them a lot. My wife had a chicken and vegetables dish that she loved. Portions are good sized and service was excellent.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

Born and raised back East, I'm always looking for a great Pizza out here on the West coast. This pizza was o' so Yummy. I had the Margarita style, and it's the best I've had in a while.