“Burrito or Bowl--you pick all the ingredients”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #1,145 of 2,488 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed April 6, 2016

We went here, because we had a very good coupon and will definitely return. You start at a salad-bar-like counter and tell the burrito maker which ingredients you want--choice of rices, which beans and meats, then the varieties of vegetables, condiments, and seasonings. Finally, the cheeses, sour cream and guacamole. The bowl & Burrito were the same price. The bowl was enough for two meals and was filled with fresh ingredients of your choice and you were able to watch it being assembled. I had no idea that this was the way it worked.

Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

I love Chipotle.
Go before noon or order from their app. Much faster this way.
I love their burritos in a plate.
I don't know what's about their chips but I think it's one of the best I have ever tried.
Perfect for lunch.!

Reviewed June 9, 2015

We stopped on our arrival from the airport driving to Monterey. What was supposed to be a quick bite was not. They had more staff than any other Chipotle I've ever been to and were so disorganized and slow. The food is the food and that is pretty standard. Then they were out of iced tea and could not be bothered to make more.

Reviewed February 6, 2015

So all chipotles are very similar and standard as far as the food goes, even service I would imagine with some variance.. so yes it was standard food and stuff .. had a bowl (veggie) . Just that my experience was spoiled as they added spicy salsa to it and I do very well with spicy stuff.. I guess it was just mis-communication

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The entire family loves going out to grab a bite at Chipotle. The only downside is that they tend to have long lines during peak hours, atleast few locations in SanJose.