“In town for business and needed food.”
Review of Bill's Cafe

Bill's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 2,484 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a nice place! We walked up unannounced, my son had his service dog with him, asked if it was okay and the gentleman smiled, said, "Of course! Come in!" There we were seated and ordering. The coffee was hot and they do have cinnamon! The service was fast, spot on and friendly. The food was great and the waiter kept my coffee hot and water full. I had the Jalisco Scramble, I opted for chicken apple sausage instead of the pork. The servings were generous and the hash brown perfectly crispy brown! If you're in town and hungry, this is a great place to end that hunger!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Second visit to Bill’s when we are in the area visiting family. Service is always prompt and courteous. Have only had breakfast items, they have all been very good.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

My parents (the older generation) love Bill's for simple straight-forward American breakfast / lunch food. I prefer gourmet, but I must say they do a very fine job. Popular, so you may have to wait in line for a bit. Friendly servers. Good value for the generous, well prepared portions. Outside seating is a nice option. Parking to the side of the restaurant.

1  Thank Norman R
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Bill's Cafes are good places to get a filling, delicious meal. We recently had breakfast here and everything was excellent. The service was very good.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The food is terrific and the service is #1. But the treat is having a bloody maria with breakfast. Yum, yum, yum! There's a few cocktails I like to order there but you can't beat their maria's

Been to Bill's Cafe? Share your experiences!