“First visit won't be the last!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #848 of 2,454 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

Being a tourist to the U.S I was told to go to Chipotle. We ordered the burrito, bowls and chips with avocado. The chips were yummy with a twist of vinegar or salt?
The burritos and bowl serves were fantastic. We were well fed until dinner!
Fresh, clean and such wonderful Mexican food!
The staff are professional and very helpful with our first experience! Definitely try it once - you will keep going back!

Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

Always good food, decent service and good energy. I end up getting a Meat bowl or a Burrito and never have I been unhappy about my meal here. Recommend to go!

Reviewed March 27, 2015

I love the avocado, sofritas (tofu blend), just add light cheese, sour cream, hot tomato mix and then top it off with the hot sauce - this is the best ever - with the pineapple banana drink, great locations and fast service. I like it in the salad bowl.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place is great for fast food that is healthy. There are ,many ways to combine the basic ingredients. I love the sofritas burrito.
The only downside is when the staff handle meat and do not always change gloves when serving vegetarians

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great food, and plenty of choices, however the staff are very rude and unfriendly, and did their best to rush us through, even though they could have taken their time, as there was no one else behind us. A good place to eat if you can ignore the staff.