All reviews light rail hotel prices great customer service close to downtown a great stay clean rooms would stay here again necessities sjc pillows
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

This airport (SJC) is by far the easiest airport in the Bay Area to fly in and out of. Easy freeway access from almost anywhere. Many hotel/motels close by that offer shuttles to and from the airport. Adding more direct flights to more cities every month. Try it......

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
San Jose A, Front Office Manager at San Jose Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear Dave,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled you enjoyed our services. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I had the chance to stay in San Jose airport inn for my visit to San Jose to attend the google event in last week. The service from the pirtucular front desk agent VJ was excellent. The area feels like bit louder, But comfort beds and hi speed internet.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
San Jose A, Night Audit at San Jose Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Getting feedback such as yours is very important to us, so that we can continue to improve.

_____VJ

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

This was an excellent stay even tho my stay was short I had a great experience. Very restful! VJ was an excellent host and very helpful. I will definitely recommend this establishment to all my friends. Thanks - Patrick

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
San Jose A, Front Office Manager at San Jose Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We hope you come back soon to stay with us again.

VJ

Reviewed April 4, 2018

There are a few things that would have made this a more pleasant experience in staying here but they're picky and hardly worth mentioning. There's no complimentary breakfast but there's a Denny's within walking distance. The train goes right by on the main street but they put us in a nice room toward the back where it wasn't an issue. There was a fun Moroccan restaurant (sit on big puffy pillows in a huge room - go on a weekend and enjoy belly-dancing in addition to yummy spicy food choices - and the service is excellent) just around the corner, 2 minutes away. It's near the airport and downtown. You have a choice of several hotels all next to each other in this area - the staff is nice and the room clean so I would pick this one again. A little high in cost compared to other places we've stayed - we paid $142 for a king bed for one night - but compared to other hotels in the area we did ok.

Room Tip: 2nd floor toward the back
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary V

Dear Mary V,
Thank you for writing a review. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we try to improve with each and every stay. We are thrilled that you found our property to be convenient and that you enjoyed our services. We hope to welcome you back soon whenever your travel brings you back to San Jose.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I checked in not long before midnight. Upon checking in the lobby was clean and the front desk man, VJ was friendly. However upon going to my room it was something else. There were no toiletries and the shower had a large amount hair in it that did not belong to me. The refrigerator was insanely loud. I could hear people next to me shower so I shut the bathroom door which helped a little. I than plugged my phone in the outlet to charge and called it a night. I was lulled to sleep by neighbors having sex (just what everyone wants). At 3:00am I was woken up by loud noises outside. It sounded like banging noises. I looked at my phone and much to my dismay my phone wasn’t charging— the outlet I plugged my phone into wasn’t working. I checked out of the hotel just before 445 am. VJ asked how my stay was and I told him about the noise and he said “I’m sorry. I’ve been in the office and have heard no noise”. I than informed him I’d be in contact with the manager. I called later the day of my checkout and a man answered and said the manager wasn’t available. I called again the next day and two days later. Each time a woman answered the phone and said the manager wasn’t there but would be the next day. She took my name and number saying the manager would be in touch. It’s been nearly a week and I still have not heard from the manager. I contacted the company I booked through and they said the hotel had no record of me leaving or of my complaint. After proving to my booking company I have made attempts to call the hotel and that I left the premises at 4:45 — they reached out to the hotel. The hotel said than that my concern was only brought up upon checkout and I never let them address my concern. When someone says they’re sorry and they didn’t hear anything— it seems as if they have no concern about satisfaction. This hotel was loud and unclean. The management has no accountability and the hotel seems to be dishonest in what time a guest checks in/out and whether or not a complaint has been made. I would recommend staying anywhere but here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank briannalynn

Dear Briannalynn,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I can assure you that everything you have noted will be investigated and corrected. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We encourage guests to let us know whenever something is not right so that we can fix it right away to ensure that guests have an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you back in the future.