US$244
US$220
Homewood
Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$218
  • Free Breakfast
HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley(San Jose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$219
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
US$185
US$178
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$186
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Fairmont San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$237
  • Restaurant
Best Western Airport Plaza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$179
Cancelon
  • Room Service
All reviewsparking lotfront deskhoward johnsongas stationthe breakfast areanice poolstrip mallsan jose airportearly flightlight railbreakfast stafffree breakfastother hotelsfree shuttlepool and hot tubyogurtrental car
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

First we'll go with the "pros" - AMAZING breakfast included with loads of hot options. Also, very close to the airport and fairly affordable.

As for the things I'd change - the walls were paper thin. We heard every footstep of the room above us and most movement/conversations of the rooms next to us. To the point that we were awaken quite early to a repetive vibration. Initially thinking it was one of our phones ringing on vibrate. However, they were not. All I can think is that it was the opposite rooms phone sitting on the table next to our wall.

In closing, I would not stay here again. But I would consider Fairmont in general - that breakfast was great!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsbolen
Kerri K, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you for your feedback I apologize the noise issue due to thin walls.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Excellent resort style hotel at a reasonable price near the airport. The hotel is large and spacious with nice rooms. Lobby has a open and welcome feeling with a table which you can work from

They have a nice outdoor area with pool hot tub and comfortable seating to relax

They offer a nice free hot breakfast

The staff is outstanding

The parking is free.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ddmullis
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Was here for a night for a business trip. Got in close to midnight local time. From the map, this is a 20 minutes walk from the terminal. So pretty close by.

As there are a few connected building here, I'd recommend a room close to lobby and dinning area especially you came in tired.

Room was pretty clean and functional. I was able to get a good night sleep. Breakfast was decent with lots of choices of fruit and juice.

One thing was not an issue but they have the compliment shuttle for 2 miles radius but our local office is 2.3 miles away. They said they could not do the shuttle for us which I understand but it would be nice if they have done that.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank jjkittycat
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

The room is clean, and the staff are nice. But my stupid door killed my whole day. The previous hinge lock was some how best out... So my dead bolt work but traveling alone this fact freaked me out. I told the front desk that I had this issue within 10 mins of checking in, the women who I talked to said she would get it fixed. I went out to dinner and came back it was not fixed. I asked again in the morning the next day and I got the same answer. It was not till, on the second day evening when I had an issue with the door opening did this get resolved. The previous people never made a not on my room so it was not fix.

Outside of this issue I have not had any problems. Breakfast was good in the mornings. Bed is on the softer side same with the pillows.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel located conveniently by the San Jose airport. Rooms are very nicely furnished. Staff is super friendly. Nice toiletries are provided for free. There is a wonderful free breakfast with many healthy choices. There is a very nice courtyard with plenty of outdoor seating and a nice pool. Perfect for a nice afternoon or evening. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family