All reviews parking area is for long term stays gated community manager ravi construction project own meals nice accommodations light rail train single night public transit general manager the hotel manager location is excellent would highly recommend this hotel the entire staff business trip staying at this hotel
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in extended stay America about 2 month. There are pretty good apartments, always free parking, friendly staff. Queen size bed has been very comfortable. Free TV, free wifi always. I am very appreciate to managements and staff of this hotel for comfortable and good time here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you especially loved the service provided by our courteous staff. Thanks for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I've had a great stay for almost two weeks. Rooms are clean, has been very quiet, and hotel is very accommodating to pets. All of the staff have been incredibly friendly and helpful! Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked our courteous service and your well-appointed room. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have staying from last 3 weeks and its very good place to stay.All facilities for cooking is available and all other facilities are very good. Staff is very friendly specially Manager Ravinesh Singh. I am enjoying my stay here. I will recommend thsi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Virendra, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We work hard to make sure our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, so reviews such as yours tell us that we are succeeding. Thanks for recommending us, and please enjoy the rest of your visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The location was perfect for my customer site visit. The staff was extremely nice. Hotel was very clean. Bed was comfortable. I have been there twice now and am headed back there because their prices are so reasonable for an area where most hotel prices are 400 a night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Renee M
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Renee, thank you for returning to stay at Extended Stay America once again. We are thrilled to read you loved all the aspects of our hotel, especially our convenient location and affordable rates. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

The best I can say about this place: it's cheap for the area (esp a last minute Priceline deal), the desk clerk was nice, the room temp was comfy and it was reasonably quiet. The worst: I saw roaches in both the kitchenette and the bathroom; there was mold on the bathroom floor because of how the shower habitually leaked into the corner; the burners on the 2-burner unit in the kitchen heated so slowly they were unusable (I put HOT water in a pot and turned the burner on high and HALF AN HOUR LATER it was less warm than when I had put it in the pot. The burner was hot to the touch but not hot enough to do much. I ended up using the microwave and not being able to cook.) Lastly, the bed only comes with one thin rough worn old blanket and a slinky bedspread that offers no warmth. I asked the desk clerk for more blankets and he gave me two more of the old rough thin ones. This place needs to seriously address some maintenance issues and upgrade their linens! But if you absolutely need a kitchen, it's affordable. Buy your own hotplate for $20 and bring it along.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know you liked our courteous associates and had an overall good stay. Please accept our apologies that we missed to get you an absolutely clean environment in your room. Our housekeeping and pest control provider have inspected and treated the room, and we are working to ensure procedures are being followed to prevent future infestation. We are sorry and hope you will consider staying with us again.