“Absolutely Excellent!”

Taqueria Eduardo
Ranked #352 of 2,484 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I have been coming to this place for over 20 years. It's the most delicious tacos I've ever had in my life. Used to live down the street and drive here for tacos. Now I live all the way across town and yet, once a month, we drive over to get tacos.

I'm not kidding when I say this: Every person I've told about Eduardo's and has tried it now has a new favorite place for tacos.

I've been there probably a hundred times, I'll be there a hundred more. Their tacos de carnitas are awesome. Their supernachos are awesome too - it's just store bought nachos heated up, but it's covered with hunks of meat, cheese and guacamole. God it's awesome and it's an entire meal unto itself.

Awesome place. Kind of a hole in the wall, however, so we get our food to go.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This place is freakin delicious. Its this tiiiny hole in the wall behind McDonalds and there are always people in here. I go here with my MIL and they have the BEST most authentic food!!

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

I am still on the hunt for my go-to Mexican joint in San Jose, but until I find it, this will be a very good option. The carne asada was very nicely flavored and the carnitas was crispy and tender in all the right places. The burritos are very big and you can put all kinds of mission-burrito type toppings inside. Also, the staff was very nice. I will be back.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Pos: This place is an excellent option for good Mexican food. The menudo is delicious and they have the biggest burritos I've seen. The tacos rock!

Neg: The selection is limited and the place is small. Take out is a great option.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

I went there with my family, everyone was happy with their meal: the tacos were tasty and fresh (you can watch them make them too!). My vegetarian burrito was a bit bland, I have had better. Good prices. Free chips and salsa.

Been to Taqueria Eduardo? Share your experiences!