“Good Stop”
Review of Sliders

Sliders
Ranked #236 of 2,485 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I loved the concept and burger options you don't see everyday. I had the salmon and the turkey burger. They were both very good with awesome sweet potato fries. They allow you to add your own toppings. When I'm back in San Jose I will stop again.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

The food was great! I had a cheese burger- very tasty!!! Yummy bun and fries too! But the menu pricing posted on trip advisor, yelp, google and all the others are wrong!! Steak sandwich is $11.95 not $6.50... it's not $6.50 for a burger comb! It's more like $10. They do not have a website to link to any of these review pages with the right information- when I asked the owner about the incorrect pricing he said he's never posted any menu on line... but he should or at the very least give you a total after you call in an order since it is so dramatically different than what the on line one says. I thought I would be spending less than $15 but ended up spending double. Good food quality, just wish the owner would take some initiative, proaction and correct the fictitious prices or at least honor them if he's not going to do anything.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

One of the best burger joints I have been to - for the food (the bison burger is excellent, as are the rest of the burgers, have not tried other items as I keep getting distracted by the burgers), for for the service, and for the price.

This restaurant is located in a strip mall, once next to a marijuana dispensary, which fortunately has moved. Small place with a few tables, but have interesting pictures of old SJ/SF. Owner is super nice and he and his crew takes care of customers (lots of regulars) well.

The burgers are fresh, and tasty and comes on a very fresh bun, "naked". There is a salad bar with various dressings to customized your own burger, my favorite part of the dish.

Fries are nicely done too - crispy on the outside, and powdery on the inside.

Great for a quick satisfying burger lunch!

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Great place for burger, sandwhiches and sides. Several different burgers. Great food for all to enjoy.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

The burger and fries are good but the restaurant environment is really bad. The ketchup and mayo dispenser don't give the impression to be very hygienic. Didn't feel comfortable in the environment. Also, it is quite an expensive place. We spent more than half of what we would have at an In'n'Out and I still prefer it much better than this place. Also, the milkshakes taste awful, I couldn't even keep drinking mine. Overall, it's 3 stars because of the burger and fries are delicious but given everything else, I wouldn't come back.

Been to Sliders? Share your experiences!